Gas is going up 30

dn0

What a bunch of crap!

I just got home from the gas station, paid $2.59/gal at BP.

Across the street, the Phillips station is closed for the evening, but the sign already says $2.89/gal.

So I said something to the BP guy and he said that they are raising the price 30 cents at midnight and so is the Texaco station on the other corner.

Just thought I would throw this out just in case any of you want to run out and fill up.

I'm sure my town is not the only one raising them tonight.

One more thing, that damn gas that they are selling after midnight tonight did NOT cost them 30

What a bunch of crap!

I just got home from the gas station, paid $2.59/gal at BP.

Across the street, the Phillips station is closed for the evening, but the sign already says $2.89/gal.

So I said something to the BP guy and he said that they are raising the price 30 cents at midnight and so is the Texaco station on the other corner.

Just thought I would throw this out just in case any of you want to run out and fill up.

I'm sure my town is not the only one raising them tonight.

One more thing, that damn gas that they are selling after midnight tonight did NOT cost them 30

I hate the media.  If it wasnt for the media causing such a panic over this, people wouldnt rush to the gas stations to buy gas.  Which is what drove the price up in some places.  We pay 2.58 here in Gville, NC.  Been like that for quite some time.  People here flooded gas stations last night in a panic, I sat at home and laughed my butt off.  Wouldnt you know this morning on my way to work, gas hasnt gone up a cent.

still about 2.70  here give or take a dime...wow...when did it become "give or take a dime"??...i remember thinking "why is there a cent or two difference between stations?"...now i've accepted that there could be a dime or two difference...what happened to a nickle...ahhhhh...i've been brainwashed

Well, when I left for work this morning the prices at that intersection were $2.89 / gal.

When I passed by round noon, they were back to $2.75/gal.

Can you say "Attempted price gouging"?

I would be back there demanding the difference in price back if I was one of the people that payed $2.89.

When you think about it, most people just b*tch about paying the high prices, but they don't generally question the gas station personell.

(Omaha, NE is my local, tdawnaz)

Just saw $3.75 a gallon here south of Atlanta, GA.. News reports stating prices up to $4.99 per gallon. :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

GA governor just declared state of emergency and FROZE gas prices :D

That is what all of the states governors should do.  40 cents in four hours here in maine.  Got an inside tip from someone that works at a Texaco station locally.......

Just saw $3.75 a gallon here south of Atlanta, GA..  News reports stating prices up to $4.99 per gallon. :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

GA governor just declared state of emergency and FROZE gas prices  :D

GA governor for pres!!!  finally a smart person!!  put the problem back on to the oil companies.. It is their problem that their stuff got hit by a hurricane!!