Opera Tabbed Browsing Question

Tristan9669

• 3 weeks later...

I am using the new version 8.50 and to cycle tabs in a certain order go to Tools > Preferences (Ctrl + F12) Then under Advanced and Browsing choose Cycle in page bar order instead of recently used.

Note: Opera is now completly Free NO ad's in the free version. I suggest everyone try it out since Firefox gets may of its features from Opera.

I am using the new version 8.50 and to cycle tabs in a certain order go to Tools > Preferences (Ctrl + F12) Then under Advanced and Browsing choose Cycle in page bar order instead of recently used.

Note: Opera is now completly Free NO ad's in the free version. I suggest everyone try it out since Firefox gets may of its features from Opera.

I tried Opera 8.50, but its loading of some pages was far slower than FF.. It did not load some pages (same thing happened with FF), so for now I'm sticking with using FF for my browsing and IE for opening such IE-designed websites :D

• 3 weeks later...

I tryed this "Tools > Preferences (Ctrl + F12) Then under Advanced and Browsing choose Cycle in page bar order instead of recently used" and still with Opera when I close a tab it goes back to the tab I just came from instead of going to the next tab on tab bar it does seam that Firefox is a much better browser at this time because of little things like this.