Xbox 360

Guest Team i2d CorP

Guest Team i2d CorP

Yo

Who out thereis buying one i know for sure im getting 2 lol

but will all the xbox v1 games be compatible and can you really buy ur games on the 360 and dl to harddrive

any one have any info plz reply back

ps. The dedicated servers are going to be sick by EEbobb lol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a console fan at all really, but I always like to check out new technology.

I won't be touching the PS3 with a 10 foot pole though. I've heard that Sony's online game trailers from their presentation were enhanced to look way better than what they really are.

Word is that the Xbox 360 is going to blow the PS3 away.

All of those cell processors boasted by Sony are going to end up being a let down.

As far as the enhanced ps3 trailors that is correct, a fine example of that is the trailer for Killzone, looks unbelievable in the trailer but thats because it was pre-rendered and it wont look half as nice on an actual ps3. From wut if found on backwards capability yes u will need the hdd, and as of right now i think it was been said that 20 major xbox 1 titles will be playable on xbox 360, that doesnt mean that future games that arent out yet for xbox 1 wont be released with a patch for the emulation.