Xbox 360

Guest Team i2d CorP

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Ive got a question when I get my xbox360 that will come with hdd 20gig can I swap the hdd drive for a bigger hdd like 260 gigs but would I need too backup the 20 gig first by connecting the 20 gig hdd on my computer and restore it on the new hard drive 260 gigs??

P.S is this xbox 360 base on windows or Linux like the old xbox has?

hey Ive got a question when I get my xbox360 that will come with hdd 20gig can I swap the hdd drive for a bigger hdd like 260 gigs but would I need too backup the 20 gig first by connecting the 20 gig hdd on my computer and restore it on the new hard drive 260 gigs??

P.S is this xbox 360 base on windows or Linux like the old xbox has?

As far as the hdd MS says they r gonna come out with a 40 gig or 80 gig for xbox 360, not 260 gig tho. they r differnt size hdd than ur normal pc hdd. 2.5inch, which u can buy on a website or store but getting it to fit and work with the xbox 360 is another story. Also i believe it is windows BASED

The Xbox 360 is going to rock it's OS has to be based on windows cus you can link up to PC's with WIN XP MCE 2005 and down stream anything from your PC to its HDD and then play it on your HDTV ROCK'N!

I have a Kickass PC and BATTLEFIELD 2 still is gittery. This is where consoles are great, when you buy a game 99.6% of the time the developers spend more time perfecting games released for consoles than they do for PC cuz they can resolve the issues with a patch but what happens when patches still dont resolve issues or when your new $3600 gaming PC does'nt play games as smoothly any more? or your particular ATI or NVIDIA gpu has drawbacks with specific games this is too common for PC's I still love playing CS:S and AoE and cant wait for AoE III

But, you never have to worry about that with consoles. just throw in the media Cartridge, cd, mini dvd, DVD, whatever and start playing. unless your gonna game online then always make sure your updated with Xbox Live on all Maps and stuff. These new Consoles are going to equal to the top PC Games right at first gen and even better at 2nd gen certainly PC's will pass the consoles up but Gaming consoles are it. All three companies are going to release great systems well certainly Xbox 360 and PS3 will have great games. But Xbox 360 already has the great XBOX Live and it will be even better with 360. It is to bad this thread got filled with a bunch of HATERS.

as afar as things with Sony go Dont be surprised if they launch an product that hardly resembles what theyve been promoting after all hype is what SONY majors in, and they are famous for being just that "Hype". Remember what SONY promised PS2 would be and what it actually became BIG difference none the less it will still be a great console.

The Xbox 360 is going to rock it's OS has to be based on windows cus you can link up to PC's with WIN XP MCE 2005 and down stream anything from your PC to its HDD and then play it on your HDTV ROCK'N!

I have a Kickass PC and BATTLEFIELD 2 still is gittery. This is where consoles are great, when you buy a game 99.6% of the time the developers spend more time perfecting games released for consoles than they do for PC cuz they can resolve the issues with a patch but what happens when patches still dont resolve issues or when your new $3600 gaming PC does'nt play games as smoothly any more? or your particular ATI or NVIDIA gpu has drawbacks with specific games this is too common for PC's I still love playing CS:S and AoE and cant wait for AoE III

But, you never have to worry about that with consoles. just throw in the media Cartridge, cd, mini dvd, DVD, whatever and start playing. unless your gonna game online then always make sure your updated with Xbox Live on all Maps and stuff. These new Consoles are going to equal to the top PC Games right at first gen and even better at 2nd gen certainly PC's will pass the consoles up but Gaming consoles are it. All three companies are going to release great systems well certainly Xbox 360 and PS3 will have great games. But Xbox 360 already has the great XBOX Live and it will be even better with 360. It is to bad this thread got filled with a bunch of HATERS.

as afar as things with Sony go Dont be surprised if they launch an product that hardly resembles what theyve been promoting after all hype is what SONY majors in, and they are famous for being just that "Hype". Remember what SONY promised PS2 would be and what it actually became BIG difference none the less it will still be a great console.

anyone else not going to bother reading all that

no offense milchama

but its just too much to read

the ps3 wont necessarily be more powerfull than the 360

it should be but sony isn't going to fix most defective cells because it can still run with several cells being defective

and the 360 is including water cooling, and a multi core proc

so now it up in the air

And what makes you think SONY is going to sell a defective product with everyone knowing about it :confused1: