was it just me????

Guest helloimtim

Guest helloimtim

How strange. I did try with 3 diffrent browsers to connect to this site. I could not connect to biGBoys.com either. I used firefox. Maxthon and ie. All my other websites worked great. I tried 50 or more diffrent sites. Reset my dsl a few times. I evem tried with the firewall down. How bizzar. Just could not connect to this site and big boys for a couple of days. Then all the sudden I could. I thought Maybey it had something to do with the huricane. I realize that is a HUGE streatch. I just could think of no other reason for 2 websites out of 50 or more I tried I could not connect. Again I used all 3 diffrent browsers as well. The only thing that makes any sense is both web sites had a minor burp and did not realize it. Have No Idea. I changed nothing on my computer of late. No updates from microsoft was needed. Just thought Cal3e may find it of intrest. Have a good day all......I also rebooted my machine several times as well.