FUNNIEST EBAY AUCTION!!!

ice51

so bid early and bid often.  Due to hazmat issues, shipping is not available.

Keywords:  Gas, Gasoline, Price Gouging, Excursion, Suburban, Hybrid, Ram, Corvette, Insight, Prius, Lemmings, Sheep, morons, Atlanta, Exxon, Mobil, BP, Amoco, etc.

Rofl.

STOP COMPLAINING

petrol prices are not that expensive at all in the USA they are a BARGAIN guys

do you know we pay 3 times more in the UK???

stop winging about it, you are damn Lucky

this is meant to be funny i am not angry at all OK

Isn't a large part of that TAXES ? Is it 3 times the current US price About $3.00 or more a gallon?

That would mean you are paying $9.00 a gallon ?If that is what you are paying you have my sympathy.

Dilatedpeoples28 : I still beleive a large part of their cost for fuel is taxes .It goes for things like their socialized medicine so their other costs of living are cheaper in other areas.Someone can post the amount of Europeon tax per gallon if they know .I know it will have to be converted from liters I think.

On average, 60% of the price European drivers pay at the pump goes to their governments in taxes. Wut u said is prolly credible beacuse Europeon gasoline is expensive because most of it is taxes to help fund mass transit and teach conservation. America should do the same but both Republican and Democrats have to pass it together, which wont happen.Higher gasoline tax can also fund alternative energy source. America is too dependent on foreign oil.

I completely agree.  And although this fuel crisis came under terrible circumstances, I hope that it will teach us a lesson in funding alternative fuels.  Sadly though, as long a oil companys put money in the pockets of politicians, dont expect change any time soon.

On average, 60% of the price European drivers pay at the pump goes to their governments in taxes. Wut u said is prolly credible beacuse Europeon gasoline is expensive because most of it is taxes to help fund mass transit and teach conservation. America should do the same but both Republican and Democrats have to pass it together, which wont happen.Higher gasoline tax can also fund alternative energy source. America is too dependent on foreign oil.

granted our dependency on oil sucks

but if you taxes are a good thing then .... fuck

i can't even describe the idiocy

do really expect the gov to use the money wisely

but more importantly its high taxes that makes it hard for my family to survive

we are in the awkward postion of living in an expensive area (because that's where my father has a job, not for luxery) but only just barely affording it

the gov however taxes my family as though we are millionares

more taxes always helps the gov and lazy but hurts the hard working middle america

so screw taxes we need fewer and lighter taxes not more