DC++ is fast

VanBuren

hey van im just gonna tell u know..im gonna get a plane to sweden and cut ur fiber off..>.<

:haha: :haha: :haha:

dont worry in a month or so im back to "only" 10 Mbps again, i downgraded cos its only around half the cost, its been fun testing but i dont need this speed

VanBuren :)

hey van can u explain dc==? i just got it and i added 5GB~ of stuff and im just wonderin, what some good servers? and how do i get files from dc++? thanks  :D

in your share tab, set uploadslots to atleast 3, alot of hubs has rules so you wont be able to connect if you dont share 3 slots. Also share as much data you can, then you can join better hubs. Also in settings--->advanced set "Automaticly search for alternative download locations" so if your downloading a file and get disconnected from that user, the DC++ will find another user to download that file. To join a hub, just click on Public Hublist and you will see many hubs listed, just click on them.

and what does <-SHADOWS NET-> Your direct connect client has supplied an invalid IP address in a connection request (client sent 192.168.1.67, you have 68.94.116.126) mean?

try setting your IP to this

van

is the max speed u been able to download 10MB even from other 100MB connection users?

BTW u just post thins screen shots to make us jealous

usually i dont get this fast speed, most ppl dosent tweak.

my average speed downloading from 100 Mbps users is around 30 Mbps cos they using default TCP settings and im limited by that.

and your right im just posting this to show off  :twisted: