CS deathmatch?

ecliptic

anyone here play counter-strike deathmatch? if so, interested in seeing my deathmatch video? only reason i do deathmatch and not scrims/matches is cause i dont have time to dedicate to a team for cal or anything :( i also get bored, and try my hand at video editing. send me a msg and ill link you :D

sorry i dont 1v1 :P(dont know why i just dont, its too...random), i think ill just post my link here, http://www.ballsonchin.net/video/eka'slatesthits.rar

if my bandwidth limit starts to get raped, ill have to move the file and pm links :P

edit: WHOOPS wrong link hahaha sorry

edit2: btw the movie is made from other avi movies i had made prior, some of the clips dont have that great of quality because of bad compression of parts of the movie, nothing i could do to make em better tho sorry :(  just deal with it  :evil1: