Please Help! My Computer Won't Start Up!

al244

Guest kamil234

I heard about dynamic IPs, but I don't think they change every 10 secs? You know how he does that? :D

yeah, he doesnt really change his Ip, he runs through a hugr proxy list and it automatically changes every 10 seconds, lol

i had a nice proxy list before, and i lost it..it contained 800,000 some proxies :(

Guest kamil234

i dont know, last time i went over his house was like 2 years ago, but back than i didnt know alot of stuff about computers, so dont ask me lol, maybe he filters out all the good ones and than he uses them, cuz i heard of proxy filters

bunch of free proxy services out there to cloak your connection. problem is that the traffic between them and you can be detected, showing whomever is watching what youi're doing, and if you have a dynamic ip from your isp that only means that every connect or 12 to 24 hours gives you a new ip, whichever is sooner. but don't let that make you feel safe, the isp keeps a log of who had what ip when, so law enforcement can easily trace traffic to you with an ip and a timestamp.

the ip cloaking sites are better that way, but using them pretty much raises a red flag to anyone watching, and the quality of their protection can be lacking. so you think you're safe and get burned anyway, or you're not doing anything wrong atm and law enforcement starts sniffing anyways because your using those suspicion arousing services.

crime doesn't pay.