Best Hard drive cleaner/delete/wipe???

monsnet2k8

Even fdisk from the Windows boot diskette would wipe everything (even the filesystem).. Do you need something a bit more secure (that lives up to government standards)? :D

i need the best there is....... i need to wipe it clean and start fresh'  i have wipe drive pro trial but i dont have any floppy bootable disks... i need something that can be cd bootable

Try the Ultimate Boot CD.. Its got many utilities for rescue and stuff.. I haven't tried it myself (*knock on wood*) but I heard very good reviews of it.. I think all of the programs on it are free and it works from dos.. :)

EDIT: One program that the cd above includes is  Active@ KillDisk Free Edition which wipes out the drive (even washes with bleach (1 time overwrite)) :)

I didn't have to reformat' i have a new program that did wonders for me'

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 5.5 did the trick for me'  i restored my deleted partition and wiped the free space from my system. now im able to restore and do system recovery' I had a bad script and other things i was not aware of...... im a happy camper now/ thanx ya'all for your support.