how to transfer data from laptop to desktop?? pleas help??

goblin24

Guest kamil234

if you go usb to firewire it will only go to speeds that usb is capable of ..if you got a firewire port on each computer, go with firewire..if not than i guess just transfer using usb..

thxs for the help.. i was just wondering what the speeds for usb to usb were?? and how can i set up a lan between my laptop and desktop to send information to each?? and how fast would the transfer rate be??? i have a router and do have my laptop setup for wireless internet inside my house... thxs again for the help..

i followed the steps and i think it didn't work.. I got all the way to the end of wizard clicked finished and then rebooted both computers.. when i reopened my network places i see no files or computers... and when i click on view network computers i see nothing as well.... any ideas please help... should i run set up wireless network instead?? whats the difference?? thxs again..

hey guys just wondering whats the best way to transfer data from my laptop to desktop?? should i use a usb to usb cable or something else?/ maybe usb to firewire?? please help.. thxs

If its just certain files and not the whole drive try this site, its totally free and works great Ive used it forever. www.sendthisfile.com  :D