Looking for Romulan Ale or Klingon Blood Wine.

Hyperspace

As you can see "Not Available for shipment".

As far as the recipes go...I know how to make the drinks...it's more about having the bottles with labels then having alcohol in them. It's for a novoltiy gift (as in to be collected)...not really meant to be drank.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

On episode YESTERDAY'S ENTERPRISE on TNG Worf was given Prune Juice  and he said it was warriors blood.......... add alcohol to the Prune Juice  and you have WARRIORS BLOOD'

Maybe for authenticity, you could put it in a plastic bag (you know the ones for blood in hospitals).. It would be kinda hard to drink from it though :D

:haha: I have never gone this far, always liked the movies, though...

Anyone remember the Saturday Night Live episode with William Shatner and the Trekkies :haha: :haha:

I ebayed both, and found one auction for your Romulan Ale.

It's a start -

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Trek-Romulan-Ale_W0QQitemZ5997537668QQcategoryZ155QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:haha: I have never gone this far, always liked the movies, though...

Anyone remember the Saturday Night Live episode with William Shatner and the Trekkies :haha: :haha:

I ebayed both, and found one auction for your Romulan Ale.

It's a start -

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Trek-Romulan-Ale_W0QQitemZ5997537668QQcategoryZ155QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:o Thank you very much for the find. I never used e-bay before...if the seller only gets min bid or so, are they obligated to sell or can they renege and not sell?

:o Thank you very much for the find. I never used e-bay before...if the seller only gets min bid or so, are they obligated to sell or can they renege and not sell?

I have only bought from ebay once, so I am not really sure.

I would assume that there is a minimum price that the seller wants, but I did not see one advertised in this case.

It appears that he has had 219 sales thru ebay, all with good marks.

So I would guess that he won't renege.

I have only bought from ebay once, so I am not really sure.

I would assume that there is a minimum price that the seller wants, but I did not see one advertised in this case.

It appears that he has had 219 sales thru ebay, all with good marks.

So I would guess that he won't renege.

I bid $2.00 under the name Starbase_x...but I will not go over $3.00...he said shipping would be $9.00 because he would need to use a big box...so bid+shipping = way over the approx. $7.50 that three bottles of Romulan Ale are really worth.

I have overall had good experiences on ebay & most items I bought have been shipped & received with no problems.Heres the big but if a seller doesn't ship the item ebay will let the seller make any excuse & all you get is a refund.You can put a negative response in the sellers feedback file too..If you use ebay arbitration it starts at $25 usually more than the item.Ebay will take no action against the seller if you get the refund.

On the ale or wine since I don't like wine & like ale & beer I would choose the ale.

Wait until 1-2 hrs are left in the bidding and then see what the highest bid is.. Or even better yet, less than 5 mins before bidding closes (preferably within the last minute or 2), if the current bid is not too high, outbid the other user :)

I can't prove it...but I think someone on here is trying to get the Ale...LOL