Looking for Romulan Ale or Klingon Blood Wine.

Hyperspace

Hyperspace:Depending on how quick you need it usually things come up on ebay again unless its something really rare.If you can wait the price might be better next time.The way ebay works sellers can set any price they want to on shipping as long as they let you know if you ask or post it with the sale.Some make a profit this way & some ship at cost.I think this one is making profit on the shipping.

i was gonna suggest ebay...just do another ebay search and don't post it here...if someone here is doing that it wouldn't be very nice...

another suggestion would be to contact the hilton that sells it in vegas and ask them to ship to a hilton in ur area...or ask for the distributors contact and see if they'll ship u empty bottles...the problem with shipping is with the atf...actually on ebay u'll get empty bottles unless they are in ur city and they hand deliver...but whoa if the atf catches even that...all alcohol bottles on ebay are supposed to be empty according to the tos agreement...so if either of u breach the buying/selling contract (which starts when the seller posts an auction and is completed when a buyer posts a bid) on a product that contains alcohol...u'll get no help from ebay and other bad things will happen...i found all this out as i asked questions about selling collector bottles of jim beam and ezra brooks...too messy...

look to buy empty bottles and put ur own stuff in them...or have it shipped hilton to hilton...i'm sure they can do that...

wow...whatta yapper...huh? :P

I had the item removed...bwahahahahaha  :evil3:

___

Subject: Re: BA62827 Response to your email from eBay's Banned Items. (KMM188192878V4606L0KM)  Received: Sep-08-05

Hello (Blank),

Thank you for taking the time to write in.

The item you have reported has been ended by eBay for being in violation

of eBay's Alcohol policy. You are no longer obligated to complete the

transaction with the seller. Neither you nor the seller will be able to

leave feedback for this transaction as well.

Please be sure to check our Prohibited, Questionable & Infringing Items

pages for information on what can be listed on eBay. This information

can be found at the following URL:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/items-ov.html

For more information on our listing guidelines, please visit our policy

page at the following URL:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/policies.html

Thank you for being a valuable member of the eBay Community.

Elros

Community Watch 

I had the item removed...bwahahahahaha  :evil3:

wow...i don't think it was necessary to do that...whata tattle tale...live and let live...you could have just retracted ur bid...and let it be...now that seller is in trouble with ebay...and for what...for selling what u came looking for...AND...r still looking for...that was not very nice...u coulda just let it go...

that my friend is not what it's all about...there r literally millions of contraband items being sold on ebay every day...now if ur gonna be the ebay police...u've sure got ur job cut out for u...better get to work...

no more suggestions from me...done

now if ur gonna be the ebay police...u've sure got ur job cut out for u...better get to work...

:haha:  I'm not the eBay police! I work for the Federation, and that Ale from the Romulan Star Empire is banned in Sector 001. It causes too many fights on Federation starships!  :haha:

well hyperspace...i still say that was a crappy thing to do...given the fact that it was what u went looking for. u just had to bring ur hand down to hurt somebody that hadn't done a thing to hurt u...well just so u know that seller will know who did it...they are obligated to tell him...

ur what's known as the bidder from hell...just gotta cause trouble even tho it has nothing to do with u...just for the fun of it

well hyperspace...i still say that was a crappy thing to do...given the fact that it was what u went looking for. u just had to bring ur hand down to hurt somebody that hadn't done a thing to hurt u...well just so u know that seller will know who did it...they are obligated to tell him...

ur what's known as the bidder from hell...just gotta cause trouble even tho it has nothing to do with u...just for the fun of it

First of all, I did not hurt anyone...the seller hurt themselves by illegally bootlegging alcohol. The seller is responsible for there actions (to obey to law) and if they get caught...it's there own damn fault for being stupid. They know the rules.

I really don't see the big deal...so what if he can't rip people off with his 3 bottles of beer.

Also, I don't care if the seller knows who did or said what.

Another thing tdawnaz, bidding on that item, which was going to be used in a crime (alcohol being illegally transported over state lines, which is a federal crime) puts me in conspiracy of that crime. So I did what I had to do to make sure I didn

Someone else (not the person that reported him to ebay) could ask that guy to sell only the bottles, but I don't know if he'll sell them to the person that reported him anyway.. What is the penalty for that bad item anyways? Delete of account? Ban?

Nothing, unless the seller has repeatedly been in trouble. Just a warning at most

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

??? :haha: :haha: That kinda looks cool when the haha's go all at once :D

First of all, I did not hurt anyone...the seller hurt themselves by illegally bootlegging alcohol. The seller is responsible for there actions (to obey to law) and if they get caught...it's there own damn fault for being stupid. They know the rules.

I really don't see the big deal...so what if he can't rip people off with his 3 bottles of beer.

Also, I don't care if the seller knows who did or said what.

and who went looking for it?...knowing it was illegal?...and a federal offense?...and who bid on it?...and who got cold feet?...talk about haha...

to live and let live...is not being a drama queen...and to say that this guy has a warning under his belt now as a seller...is not being a drama queen...

i'm saying u could have sent him a message that his auction was illegal...sellers won't risk their accounts for something so silly...so i'm sure he was unaware...u could have been human and just told him and he prob would have pulled his auction which would have cancelled all bids...this can be done...i know...i'm an ebay seller from time to time...

there was just nicer ways to do it...but that's just me...so whatever...live on...live strong...it's water under the bridge now

and who went looking for it?...knowing it was illegal?...and a federal offense?

I did not know this at first. I found out by checking my states laws. Also, the guy is still selling at least 3 more alcohol items...looks like he's asking for trouble...a slow learner...if I really wanted to be a d**k, I could blow the whistle and dry him all the way out.

No, this will not be "water under the bridge". The bridge is burned.

Mods it's time the lock it down...