I would love to find a mickey mouse picure.

Guest helloimtim

Guest helloimtim

Hey all. I have searched high and low and only came up with One Black and white photo Of Mickey mouse giving the middle finger. I have late have been into dressing up my windows. Got tons of wall paper. Got some great boot screens. Got all that. I just want that picure. I will edit it a bit and put it on my desk top for wall paper. The edit will be some simple text. This is my first attempt and makeing my own wall paper. Any one got any ideas on how to track this picture down. I have looked and used just about every search engine I could find. Noting.

helloimtim : Not much luck on the picture I think Disney probably stops these.I did find this but I couldn't find a picture of the mural.

1980: Police arrest a contractor in Hammond, Louisiana after he paints a 30-foot-high image on a supermarket wall of Mickey Mouse flipping the bird with the caption, "Hey Iran!"

The original picture that you are talking about (I'm assuming it was in color) could have been deleted from its hosting server, because I could not find anything on google and yahoo that has not been posted in here yet.. User probably deleted it.. You should try to do as much as you can using the black and white ones.. Or print and color them by hand and then scan the color ones ;)

Guest helloimtim

Thank you all. If you find any more I would preciate it much. The small black and white ones I believe I could paint ?? Just not real sure how to make them bigger so they fit the desktop right. I saw a color picture along time ago of it. I believe they have even had one on a tee shirt that had him doing that and giving mad love to iraq i believe. I just thought it would be cool To have a few as wall paper and look nice. Yet still be able to edit them up a bit with text. You could really make some rather great captions for a picture like that one. If anyone can make me up a couple of cool ones I would really really preciate it. They will be for personal use only. Thank you all. Can you imagine this. Above it have Thank You bill gates. Below it put" for windows". All kinds of things one could do. After  Mickey I May Try to Find one of Bugs Bunny. Same thing. Mickey and Bugs are such american Icons Lmao I just thought. Can you picture cindarella ! That would be to Funny. Maybey Donald Duck. Cidarealla giving the finger with the caption "hey bin laden" Thats just to funny. Thank you all much.

Guest helloimtim

I love that pic of mickey. How did you get it to your desktop that that? I tried just setting it as wall paper but it looked way wrong. Thanks so much. Now can you do the same thing with snow white? Thanks sooooo much.

I love that pic of mickey. How did you get it to your desktop that that? I tried just setting it as wall paper but it looked way wrong. Thanks so much. Now can you do the same thing with snow white? Thanks sooooo much.

I use a freeware program called Ifranview.Under its options pulldown is a option to set as wallpaper.You will probably need to go to your display properties to put it every where you want it.At least to put it as a start screen you do.

Guest helloimtim

I knew I had these some place, had to go through about 50 CD's........LoL

Thank You Sooooooo much. Thoes are so cool. Thank you. Now if I can just find Snow White....Gonna post a new thread see if I can find it....

Guest helloimtim

I use a freeware program called Ifranview.Under its options pulldown is a option to set as wallpaper.You will probably need to go to your display properties to put it every where you want it.At least to put it as a start screen you do.

Thank You cholla. You have always been helpful. I truly can not find the words to express how much I apreciate EVERYTHING you have helped me with. Thank You.