Screenshots of WORM pgms!

MICROWAVE

:) yes they do suck and its a shame that they make these pgms easily available to people that want to cause problems to someone they dont even know :evil: and they really dont get to see their destruction in action,ya know like at least a fire bug whatches the fire he set... hackers never see........and of course the biggest hacker of all Bill Gates who stole Gary Kildall's pgm and became a multi-billionare:(

8) Microwave

I have a question... Why was this posted to begin with? This just makes people interested to see what the programs will do... O well.. A new breed of noobs is born.. :cry:

I agree but i understand MICROWAVE point also, the thing he forgot to add to hes posts is how to stop em, and what will happend if the hackers get busted.

I used to have a complete guide how to get logs from diffrent software firewalls, cant find it now :(

But if you are under attack, open your firewall logfile and see what ip# thats bugging you. Now use link below to find what ISP the attacker has

http://www.testmy.net/whois.php

find that abuse email adress, eg [email protected]

Now copy firewall log and paste it in email and send it.

Abit work, but hopefully the hacker will be banned or warned from hes ISP.

VanBuren :)

:) It got posted with CA3LE GUYS permission,and the idea I have is to take away the mystery as to how, when, why, and where this kind of stuff takes place.And yes that is the idea to provoke thought and action on what does a person do to defeat this widespread and easily gotten no value programs.As with any type of censorship it just makes it more attractive to low brow types that are bent on causing havoc to people that are unknown to them.What brought this to the forefront in my mind is an apparent hacker has been trying to breech my security for the last 4 or 5 days,and not just a couple of random port scans or pings but hundreds of repeated scans looking for a handshake,its not like I have the mysteries of life on my P.C. in fact I dont really have anything very important or interesting on this machine.What this did was cause me to recheck my security to keep this scum sucker out,and I think thats the issue that this is just happening to regular people and not just the DOD or a bank or a million dollar multinational corporation.Until recently I felt I was fairly safe until I got whacked,thats when I redoubled my efforts to avoid it from happening again. Im hoping that this can motivate people to make sure that some scum sucker doesnt knock on their door(port) and are welcomed in with out any difficulty.Just like all the other areas of our lives only we can make ourselves secure,although I don't live under the false impression that I am now "bullet" proof I do believe that my computer is a lot more secure than it was ,of course it is an issue that must be re-evaluated on a regular basis,because this guy that is trying to get into my machine is probably very bored because the footprint that he has left shows he is in Iceland.....LOL or at least has left his tracks there.

The issue that is really troublesome to me is I dont believe even if I gave this guys name and address to the authorities if I knew it.... Im sure that no action would be taken against him.....well thats my nickles worth(or dime):):)OBTW I have sent logs this time and before and the only response is that they would investigate.....

8) Microwave

:) Well I am encouraged by the new McAfee firewall I use all suspicious events are logged and sent to Hacker Watch.org, as a matter of routine .I don't know what happens with the reports but my hope is if they see the same IP address x number of times coming from several people that it sets off an alarm and someone takes a closer look.But maybe Im being naive....I also have no tolerance for this type of activity from these people its just plan wrong!!!

stFU //an, i r teh r0xx0rz liek emin3m, u cna go tO E1337L OR ATLE4St help m3 wit hthIS!!111!!!!!!!1~~1!!``!! LOLLOLOLLOLOLlOoLLOlollLLl u n00b1337

8) Microwave

thank you microwave as you stated this is an educational site, among other things like arousal this is good info you taught me something Ive never saw before and if I see this program on another computer I will know what this person is up to and will beable to avoid his or hers company, and also keep an eye on them again thanks for your lesson, Fred :idea: