6.8GHz 1TB RAM and 2TB HDD Laptop?

just-

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamil234

1Tb of ram...wtf?? maximum i ever seen on a PC is 16gigs...but damn, it looks sweet

6.8ghz cpu..damn this laptop has to have its own electrical generator or something  :haha: like the ones they have at the airports

1Tb of ram...wtf?? maximum i ever seen on a PC is 16gigs...but damn, it looks sweet

6.8GHz cpu..damn this laptop has to have its own electrical generator or something  :haha: like the ones they have at the airports

hahaha

Little plutonium atom inside to generate power

imagine the heat in ur lap LOL

Guest kamil234

hahaha

Little plutonium atom inside to generate power

imagine the heat in ur lap LOL

lol, get some of those gloves you use to take stuff out of the oven and a anti acid lab apron and you're ready to go :)

HAHAHA.. yeah you are going to have to wear a lead vest to use this computer.. I am not sure how much power is required to do optical computing.. it looked like some pretty serious heat sinks on that processor.. Either way.. I would love to see this hit the market..

Until it comes out, I am gonna say that this is a fake.. I don't think there is any processor today or one that will be made even in the not so near future that could be used for laptops.. Not to talk about 1TB of RAM and 2TB of hdd.. And its for laptops, not desktops.. I would say its impossible until I see it with my own eyes at BestBuy or some other store :D