6.8GHz 1TB RAM and 2TB HDD Laptop?

just-

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Windows XP does not show the manufacturer of the system and it doesn't say manufactured and supported by.. And the other thing even though its a comma still makes sense.. What does it say if its a comma instead of a period.. 6 comma 80GHz.. What does the 80GHz stand for then? :D

actually.. yes it does show the manufacturer and who it is supported by.

now i've been building computers for four years, 6ghz proccessor is possible but it would have to be a multiple core processor (this laptop claims to be so), I have seen a quad-core processor and it willl no way in hell it in a laptop rig so you can forget that, as for the ram, IMPOSSIBLE, the worlds leading computer tried to make the ultimate PC and could only get 16gigs and the computer was HUGE.

And that's a server.. Many ppl thought 4x the specs of the server you mentioned could be put in a laptop users can carry arouind.. I'm thinking they sell a cart with the laptop :D.. And why doesn't the government come up with it, but some company which noone knows does that? The creator of the hoax over-exaggerated a bit on the specs :D

This reminds me of the time Toms Hardware over clocked a CPU to 4 GHz back when the highest you could get was maybe a 2.5. Noone believed it until they saw it, this seems the same way.

Its not quite the same way, because its over-exaggerated to the extreme.. 2TB of hdd could be achieved with a couple internal and external hdds (a couple of dozen probably :D) and 6.8 GHz cpu with a couple of overclocked cpus, but 1tb of ram (500 DIMM slots with 2GB each???).. That's just crazy talk for our (human) current progress in computer hardware development :D

Its not quite the same way, because its over-exaggerated to the extreme.. 2TB of hdd could be achieved with a couple internal and external hdds (a couple of dozen probably :D) and 6.8 GHz cpu with a couple of overclocked cpus, but 1tb of ram (500 DIMM slots with 2GB each???).. That's just crazy talk for our (human) current progress in computer hardware development :D

2TB of Harddrive space isn't really that difficult to have.  4 500GB harddrives.  I bought two from newegg for about 350 dollars a piece; so you see, I'm halfway there!