just-

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamil234

where could one find this video?

maybe u could post a link?

it used to be on a bittorrent site called suprnova.org, but they took the site down a long time ago (8 months maybe?) so i dont know where to find it now...the video was called "The 5GHz project"

EDIT: you can get the video at tomshardware.com

or just go to google and type in "the 5ghz project" and click on the first link, enjoy :)

.....wanted the money - played around with it for long time and decided to sell it...plus most of the parts ive got for the comp were free :) so i really just made money off of it :) - almost all the money ive spent on that computer went towards water cooling - it was a custom innovatek system, for which i built most of the parts for

if i get a customer ahead of time yes :) that pc was sold for 4500 bux......im building another one for myself very soon, within 3-4 weeks, but i won't go to the extreme i went before lol :) but this time im going with the amd 64bit dual core instead of intel :) - thats cuz im keeping this one, and i love amd :)