Goodbye Testmy.net... But for how long???

Shug7272

I had to reference my dear friend s1 in this post.  :D Well to anyone who got bent outta shape over my posts in the Katrina thread maybe this will comfort you. I am renting a van and driving to San Antonio and Houston to bring victims back to the nursing home I run for care. So Ill be gone a while. Love you guys, see you when I see you.  :D

omg... Mr. shug!  your a noble man indeed. Ive told told you that before and it still rings true. Shug, my big brother from another mother good luck and godspeed.  You'll be in my thoughts. Best of luck man.

I'll  be on a lil bit to hope you ^date this thread. Just may take me a lil bit ;)

omg... Mr. shug!  your a noble man indeed. Ive told told you that before and it still rings true. Shug, my big brother from another mother good luck and godspeed.  You'll be in my thoughts. Best of luck man.

I'll  be on a lil bit to hope you ^date this thread. Just may take me a lil bit ;)

Thanks bro, im at work getting ready now so Ill see ya guys later. Take care. s1 hope everythings going well with your fine lady friend.

:occasion14: Give me a call when you get here to Houston i manage a restaurant here called magnolia bar and grill let me buy you a beer or hot meal. ALWAYS HELP THOSE WHO HELP OTHERS AND WE DONT USE SISSY CUPS

Thanks man, don't think I wont take you up on that, I'm not much for bars but the grill part sounds fantastic when I get there I'm calling and asking for Spacedinvader or the manager which ever they call you. And I would love to meet someone from he site. Thanks for all the support guys, something came up here and I have to speak with some authorities from Louisiana before I go but it will be any day. I hope i don't have to ship out this weekend though its my daughters b day. YAAA.  :haha: Thanks to everyone. We got a good bunch of people around here. :D

hey shugar babie...i totally missed this post til last nite...found a piece of it in the archives...hahaha...anyway...looks like ur back so anything i wanted to or would have said is moot now...that's why u have to tell mama when ur leaving (how am i supposed to know when to start worrying? :P ) how was ur trip did u go?...did ya stop at spacedinvaders bar/grill?...almost looks like from ur posts that u didn't go or u stopped along the way and used the computer...hotels have them now in the room...so cough up the story...what did u see when u got there???

hey shug...what happened to ur trip...did ya go??...

i heard on the news that they found a whole nursing home full of people dead...

and the owners are facing 32 counts of manslaughter because they declined

help to move them when it was offered...then booked it themselves before katrina hit...

cowards!!! all those poor people...how sad...

so tell us ur story