iPod Nano

wingzero2309

Anyone else seen this?

Take everything you love about iPod and shrink it. Now shrink it again. With 2GB (500 songs) and 4GB (1,000 songs) models starting at $199, the pencil-thin iPod nano packs the entire iPod experience into an impossibly small design. So small, it will take your music places you never dreamed of.

http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

I personally think that the nano SUCKS.  I was looking to buy an iPod mini and was waiting for them to drop in prices (for the 6gb one, which is msrp 250)

Now, they apparently phased out the mini's and the nanos just suck...only 4gb max but same price for the 4gb as it was for the mini's 6gb

color screen? who needs a color screen on a freakin mp3 player

Hopefully, iPod mini's drop in price at local retailers (best buy, fry's, etc)...if not, then it seems that I will have to go with Creative's Zen Micro (6gb)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah too much money for something, that its battery will die out. I bought a 5gb zen micro for $160 after rebates. It made sense to me 90 bucks cheaper and a lot more options and space. I wanted the 6gb, but I was tryin to save money http://www.zipzoomfly.com  was the cheapest place. Idk by getting an ipod it somehow feels like I'm subcomming to the darkside.

Have you guys seen the iPod nano? It's like 80% smaller than the existing iPod photo. I know guys are immediately gonna think its a scam but check out my conga line site for getting a free one. Those free sites are real! If you take 2 minutes to check out my site you'll see there is a link to G4 TV where they actually talked about how the site works and interviewed the CEO of FreeiPods. It's completely legit and you do get one!

[snip]

Check it out!

edit: *cough* spam *cough* i said spam

Yeah i saw that episode on techtv.. interesting!  However, I will not buy this apple stuff.. The nano just doenst make sense to me.. what happens if you drop it.. even on carpet or on a bed.. it will kill itself..  I mean there is nothing protecting that hard drive..

I'm still going with the small flash players that were on the market long before this product.. They're a lot cheaper and can have a longer life.. Plus when the battery runs out, you can just pop a fresh one in unline apple's products, which you have to recharge every 8-10 hrs.. And when the battery cannot be charged anymore, Apple charges 65$ US (tax incl.) for battery replacement.. That price is if you do not have the coverage.. So then you gotta pay either way :D

Guest kamil234

i dont know if its outside of US as well, but its always worth a try, it cant hurt..i agree with you shug you can get yourself some chips, soda and a nice big sanwich for that long night of socom ;)