Please help me

Neko

Hey, I have a crappy windows 98 and my 2000 wont work... I need help with this... whenever I try to play games, it says my color isnt good enough.. i only have like 16 bit color.. i may be getting a new card.. and when I tried to install an ethernet card, I needed some disc but i didnt have it so i couldnt install it... could anyone help? i wanna get my computer started cause this one is slower than hell >.< :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

EDIT: oh ya, whats the best hosting site you know of to host a .com website?

You probably need to find & DL the correct driver for your display adapter.To see if Windows has it you could try System Properties Device manager Display adapter .Select properties

See if it lists the correct adapter for your PC.If it does try & let windows automatically install the correct driver.

If you want to install your own but don't have the disk Browse to CABs or Options Install file the driver may be there.Select this as the disk.& follow instructions from there.

Also try this first R click on your desktopselect propertiessettings check the color dropdown see if you have setting there other that 16 bit.If you do select on of the other options & try it.