Anyone know where fios is laying there fiber ?

Blunted

There is alot of government issues when it comes to allowing ISP to offer a service..  Your town might have dark fiber in your area but you town government has yet to sign a contract with Verizon to allow them to service your area.  The best bet would be to call Verizon..  if they say that they dont know find a someone in the local government that could find out the information for you..

i just dont think there is demand for it in my area which is why i think it might be a while cause we have optimum online which is also upgrading to 2/20 so i am stumped and have searched like mad.  i dont want to call and get a " i dont know " from them like most isp's but heh i can wait

if anyone has info on fios in ny just put it in here please. 

thanks

I noticed them installing fiber around the block from me they were laying a huge black line in the ground and my dad said it was fiber but it was for the new Dell building they put up or a few of them lol. But I don't think that mean I can get it lol without paying a million dollars lol. I want fios to is sucks I am in oklahoma lol.

Yeah my guess is that is going to be their internet/ site to site connection...  If they are going to be using fiber that might mean that you will see fiber shortly..  If they are going to be bring in a huge conneciton.. my guess would be that soon it would be available to consumers..

K, I can tell you SoCal or atleast my part of SoCal needs somthing faster than what's provided, we got 1500/380kb dsl, (49.99 /mo) and Comcast 4/370 6/370? ($56.99) Finaly FiOS comes for 49.99 15/2 <3  :evil6:

you guys probably got 6megs dl and 1meg upload by now up their?