Just got another dedicated server!

Dark_Matter

ok guys u making me jealous

should i just get a server just for the fun of it or what

btw dual OC48 connection that must rock :)

OC48 (speed: 2.4Gbps)

have u made some speed test from ur server guys to testmy.net

and if yes what have u scored?

Dark_Matter whats ur irc channel is it publuic of only for ur friends?

that speed is for the all of the servers

not for his server

so he is sharing with 100s if not 1000s of other servers

just imagine the bandwidth out of that place

actually i share the connection with only 20 or so other computers. The place my server is at has 6 0C48 connections. 2 OC192 Connections, and a cupple OC12 connction. This place whare my server is, is designed for super high traffic website/services and very large gaming servers.

and resopalrabotnick my server has 6GB eathernet cards in it on a interlace system.

actually i share the connection with only 20 or so other computers. The place my server is at has 6 0C48 connections. 2 OC192 Connections, and a cupple OC12 connction. This place whare my server is as is designed for super high traffic website/services and very large gaming servers.

and resopalrabotnick my server has 6GB eathernet cards in it on a interlace system.

dlewis23

do u work there or u have very good friends in there?

hehehe it must be one of those two

may i ask if u host any games server we can play or anything we can join like irc

please this is a public place so feel free not to answer i understand

just- i know the department head at http://bfgservers.com whare my server is. plus i designed and built there entire website, so it was kinda a trade off i make the site, and i get this really fast connection and server for really cheep. And yes i do host some public game servers on it i always have a few going, right now i have a halo server and 2 BF2 servers going. + alot of i host some very big video files for a friend who does some iptv stuff.

just- i know the department head at http://bfgservers.com whare my server is. plus i designed and built there entire website, so it was kinda a trade off i make the site, and i get this really fast connection and server for really cheep.

always great to have friends isnt it :D

i bet you loving it.

wish i knew some people like you, i know the guy that serves in mc donalds and the guy at the coffee place at work thats it

hehehe

just joking

nice server btw

and nice exchange of post with you dont think i have seen much of you aroudn but u got a few post

keep it going :)

always great to have friends isnt it :D

i bet you loving it.

wish i knew some people like you, i know the guy that serves in mc donalds and the guy at the coffee place at work thats it

hehehe

just joking

nice server btw

and nice exchange of post with you dont think i have seen much of you aroudn but u got a few post

keep it going :)

hay thanks man nice exchanging post with you also.

i'd better get back to work, got a big secret internet project to work on. hint ""will blow digg and slashdot away.""

ive got a server...not the best tho

well 2 servers

both 10mbit connections (up.down)

server1

dual p3 500Mhz

512mb RAM

135gigs HDD

10mbit/10mbit

Windows 2000 Server

server 2

Quad 2.4Ghz Xeon

2gigs RAM

60gb HDD

10mbit/10mbit

Windows 2000 Server

HAD a t1 server, but didnt want it anymore, so its gone.