Has Anyone Tried This???

jay173

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I unlocked this topic due to the fact that it seems to be a good post and just because I was being sarcastic and myself and elite pete disagree does not mean we are flamming. People that report posts like this need to calm down.I edited my posts and removed ALL controversial content. Pete I am sorry if I offended you although I understand you are not the one who reported this post.  :D

http://www.testmy.net/forum/t-890.0 Try this out and if you have any questions pm me. In my guide I use Bittornado due to the fact Auzures used ALOT of system resourse in the past. The new version is great and Im dl with it right now at 220k. :D

Its very true that Azureus uses a lot of system resources (mine went up to 80mb of memory usage).. I have never tried BitTornado, but I may just try it.. Azureus has a lot of features and it is made in Java and that is why it uses that much memory.. :)

Did you try it on diffrent downloads or just one? Thanks for the feedback.

i tried it on all kinds of downloads and they just download faster period.... let say when i downloaded a 560MB file without it it would take me about 2.5 hours now it takes like 1.5 hours or less.... it depends on the connection you might have....

BitTornado is Java as well but you can only open one torrent in each shell so if you just DL one torrent at a time it saves resources. Give Azerus another try man the new version is MUCH improved. :D

I tried BitTornado and took it off right away' downloading Vista would have taken me about 30 hours

i love Azureus' its been good to me'

BitTornado is Java as well but you can only open one torrent in each shell so if you just DL one torrent at a time it saves resources. Give Azerus another try man the new version is MUCH improved. :D

I am using Azureus 2.3.0.4 (the latest version) and it uses 80mb of memory.. Nevertheless, I like it and I'm gonna continue using it :)

nope.. i didn't report anything we were having a discussion. i value your opinion.

Yea thats pretty much how I felt. I wasnt trying to say anything outta line to you, I just get worked up when im pretty sure Im right. Anyway me right you right it dont matter. Its the internet you cant really "win" :haha: Anyway again sorry if I offended, but I enjoyed our discussion/argument/debate. :lol: Whatever it was.

limewire's awesome, i have limewire pro, but i used to have the regular one.  theres not much difference between the two, only difference that i notice is that pro doesnt ask you if you wanna go pro every time u open it.

and that 'turbo charged' thing...yea...doesnt really seem any different from regular speeds.  only reason i got pro...is b/c i got it for free (i have my sources...:-D), and because i just like having "Pro" versions for some reason, even if i dont use the "Pro" features lol :haha:

oh, also, i dont really use it for anything but music.  everything else...bittorrent's the way to go

Theres a difference'  with Pro' its faster, it shows more results' it downloads sometimes even faster than Bit Torrents Limewire Pro is the way to go' the regular version is aight oh and BTW I got the Pro version from Limewire' 

:haha: :haha: Thats dirty, you should at least steal it from a diffrent network.  :haha: :haha: