Timed out

doglady55477

TO:  Resopalrabotnick.  1.  downloading through Majorgeeks.com for file setupeng.exe for Avast4 Personal Edition Antivirus.  Times out as downloading software package setup.  Thanks for responding.  I am about as frustrated as I don't know what.  This is just a recent problem.  It hasn't always been like this.  I am currently using microsoft's TCFirewall.  TO:  Fallowearth.  Thanks for responding to my predicament.  I am using Microsoft's The connection Firewall.

server problem on their end.. time out means that the server is running at full speed or is offline.. http://www.avast.com/eng/down_home.html

that will get you the software.. to get the updates.. if the server is timing out.. try again later... it isnt that abnormal for those to time out..  AVG's update server goes down quite a bit...  Just try again later..  Microsoft's firewall will not effect this.. it doesnt scan out going traffic..  you might want to consider getting a firewall also..