CISCO

ALONZOAMORGAN

www.testking.com

www.actualtests.com

www.braindumps.com (free)

I got my CCNA in may.  You can memorize a bunch of these test questions, but the best thing to do is get the books and actually read them.  If you are in a Cisco Academy, then you need the lab book and do the labs again too.  You will also need to KNOW subnetting.  The best way to pass CCNA is the know the material, not study test questions.  Also, the simulators will make or break you on the test too if you get a lot of them.

I did fail on the first try with a 794.  The second time I passed with an 894.  It was a great feeling.  You can take it as many times as you want, but not for free lol.  Luckily, I was in an academy so I got half off from my vouchers.  And my professor actually paid for the test the second time.  He made a deal with us that the first 3 to pass the test he would pay for it.  Good luck maaan!

do you know of any nework or system  administrator that makes 100,000-200,000 a year

i going to do my masters  i have    a+

network+

Mcsa

Mcp

Mis

Itc

can i make that?

I doesnt really matter about what certs you have..  It matter what you know..  Anyone can get a cert.. not everyone can get a masters.. It will help in the $$ but it will not guarentee 100k a year..  You are also going to need 5+ years of experience to even get close to that figure.

http://www.computerworld.com/careertopics/careers/story/0,10801,60464,00.html

that is a good site for what you "need".. Talking with the a sr manager for Abbott Labs IT.. he thought that the more education the better.. Certs mean that you know how to do it one way.. not the most effective but a way..  It also leads to a dependency.. so if that company doesnt offer the solution.. it cant be done.. just one view point.

http://www.computerworld.com/careertopics/careers/skills/story/0,10801,104322,00.html?SKC=skills-104322 good article.. of what i am kinda talking about..

yup usd!

Do y'all know any companies that will hire without a green card and file for them based on thieir good performance and quals?

I dont know any US IT companies that will hire with out a green card..  I would check locally and see if there is a big business firm around..