Nextel over Sprint ?

SummerEagle

:iamwithstupid:

:violent1:

a merge is not calling it bought, if people know the meaning of the word "Merge"

Answers to your questions about the Sprint Nextel merger:

Sprint and Nextel have combined to form Sprint Nextel - a leading communications provider that will offer a comprehensive range of innovative wireless and wireline products and services to consumer, business and government customers. Customers with questions or looking for more information should begin with these FAQs:

http://www2.sprint.com/mr/consumerhome.do

• 1 year later...

i log into my account and try to find the settings and preferences option but i can not find it can any1 help i keep getting the same spam message every 20 to 30 mins  :angry:

What account? You sprint nextel account? You nay have open ports , that some thing else is using. It's only going to get worse, they are bombarding the net w/ there addverts, since many people have spamblockers and crap , so they had to find a way, I guess there doin it eh?