Google Building Massive Fiber Network

tbaker397

After reading about google building this massive fiber network on DSLR and hiring Vint Cerf I have come to this conclusion:

Google is engineering a whole new protocol that will use their fiber network as means to provide internet service(which I am dubbing G-Fiber or Gable) with the possibility of nationwide Wi-Fi.

Jeebus i dont care if google did roll this out.. since verizon FIOS will never be in my neck of the woods, i just want fiber! Wether its from google , verizon or friggin burger king just gimme my damn fiber >=(

"Hold the spam, hold the virus', special fiber don't upset us. Let us serve it your way." FIOS from Burger King.

Well google are building a HUGE national WiFi service in the USA, Heres the proof.

http://wifi.google.com/download.html

and heres something i found in the FAQ page

Why would I want to download and install Google Secure Access?

Google Secure Access allows you to establish a more secure connection while using Google WiFi. By using Google Secure Access, your internet traffic will be encrypted, preventing others from viewing the information you transmit.

Fear my detective skills!