Whats the Dealio, wheres all my peeps at?

Shug7272

Dang, CA3LE, Troll, Smores, and the rest of ya, the forum is DEAD. Big time, whats the matter going on? Are you gonna talk or am I gonna have to show you my ass? :booty::booty: Alright, it was Jimmy the hat. LOL I love Family Guy. Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 3 DVD comming out in a couple days get ready. :D:D

:) Shug,

We are all wating 4u to get it started....lol....... but where have you been,there have been post.Its possible everyones doimg research on a question that was asked......"Where does the light go when it goes out" ???

maybe u no the answer.......lol

8) Microwave

Hell CA3LE thats understandable, although i dont imagine your ever not busy. Microwave how the heck did I forget your name, and VANBUREN in the top of my post. Ive been putting in about 50 hours a week at work plus I spend all the time I can with my wife and daughter so that eats my time up. I just dont feel complete if I dont stop in here and see you guys.... Dare I say it?....No.. I cant its to corny... well... maybe... NO I CANT... NOOOO.... YOU COMPLETE ME..BAAAHHHH I said it. :lol: Anywho I been making that money so the wife has something to do while I am at work ( see shopping in the dictionary).

To get off topic a bit, I have been lookin to buy a new big screen tv (anyone here interested in a Hitachi Ultravision 65" HD with built in upconverter?) Its only about 10 months old but im pretty sure im gonna have to murder someone if I dont get a DLP tv. Anyone here have one? I want it. If you got one tell me what you think of it.

Forums not dead!

I have been busy... Then my DirecWay connection was fuxored for a while. 50 hour weeks with school and work... The days are just too damn short. Not like I'm missed :cry: I'm just "and the rest of ya" :(

:lol::lol: Your full of shiznit, I was in a hurry you know better, everyone knows who all i meant.

*drowns Shug in an extra-extra-extra large adult sized glass*

It was hard to find a glass big enough to fit you plus your ass into it, so treasure every moment in it... while you're drowning. :twisted:

:lol::lol::lol: What the heck is that all about? Anyway I agree this is the only forum for me. :D