A real Comcast Deal!!!

Hollywoodx954x

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

but seriously.

:bs::violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

sure you can have an installer do an install in his free time. and he will charge you double. then he will leave you hooked up with a probably stolen modem. all will be just great and you won't have to pay a monthly fee. until one fine morning another installer comes across the line, or the system red flags the modem noone is paying for and you get the case for fraud filed against you.

do i consider 300 bucks for an illegal install cheap? maybe. is it worth the jailtime? (the longer you stay unnoticed the worse the case, lolol) no.

but have at it, i hear jails have internet access too, let us know how it went.

ah, the p2p problem. i have a way to steal from comcast so why shouldn't i, they are just a company. well maybe because comcast pays for the sum of the traffic generated by its users and calculates it into the price they charge. if less people pay for their traffic the users that do pay have to pay more. it's the shoplifting phenomenon, simply put. that is why if i see somebody stealing from a store i report him, because he is stealing from me. (happened twice, once the guy learned i am an offensive lineman, hehehe.)

the other thing is why do you think it's ok for you to loose a line someone hooked you up with. you personally know for certain that they have no 300 dollar once then free plan. so it is something the tech is doing on his own time, using his position on the company to pilfer their system. that makes it fraud on your side because you are using a comcast connection without paying for it. again, the longer you don't get caught, the worse the penalty. and don't think telling the jury but i had no idea it was illegal. they aren't stupid.