Ahh Arizona.......

evildevil

The weather is getting cool.....75F........ snow birds are coming back....Turkey.....Christmas.....and faster Internet than last year 5MB vs 3MBlastyear. So to all those Pimps, Cool guys, and a particular :evil: Cable Guy :twisted: .. Let's enjoy the winter and internet with all the happiness you can muster.

P.S. Snow Birds suck at driving

:lol::lol:

75 degrees F isn't very cool lol... its pretty warm. The high here (nebraska) for tomorrow is sappose to be 51 :? . I need a faster (better) video card is what i need! The GeForce 4 MX isn't cutting it for me anymore.

I will send you some snow... West Lafayette, Indiana is it freezing up here.. It was 37* at 5:30 when i rolled out of bed to go to practice.. :cry: Let me know.. i can pack some up and ship it to you :lol: I am sure that I will have more than enough to send some to all of the AZ guys :wink: