FireFox

anox195

Seems like I remember this same debate when IE 4.0 came out vs Nutscrape, We all know who won that, and mozilla is taking another shot at it with FF.

Also 100,000,000 Downloads ? What does that actually mean ? I have downloaded FF at least 5 times myself everytime they come out with a new version to replace the last defect they put out.

Plus having to download a plugin for just about every website you visit, and then that plugin has a problem and then what a hassle to fix it, what's up with that? I never had to do that with IE

I.E.6 has been out for what ? 4 years now and was at least worth being patched and enhanced, and MS is right on the ball when it comes to any fixes.

IMO most people that use FF on a regular basis are just in a revolt stage just like a lot of teenagers go through with their parents, so do FF users against MS, but sooner or later they will come around and realize the best path, and though it will be hard to admit to, they will eventually return to the best browser, and it just keeps getting better.

Remember, JMO so don't get mad, get glad , get I.E.

Also I don't want to end this post on such a biased opinion and did want to note that FF does have one built in feature that works great, it's called UNINSTALL !.... :haha: