can I get the link for IE 7 beta

afrokenshin

That's enough for me to not use it. If it doesn't do what it's supposed to do, why bother. Users have been getting infected with FF lately anyway. It's only going to get worse.  :-|

IE6/IE7 with SP2 is more secure anyway. :)

I bet those users have no security protection from viruses and hackers anyway, so it was just a matter of time :D

well that site is where i spend half of my time on the net divided with testmy and i hate the way it makes it look' plus i get booted out alot on FF never on IE

You spend half your time at Windows Update? How long are you usally online, per day?

That's enough for me to not use it. If it doesn't do what it's supposed to do, why bother. Users have been getting infected with FF lately anyway. It's only going to get worse.  :-|

IE6/IE7 with SP2 is more secure anyway. :)

I could say the same exact thing about IE. It doesn't block pop-up's or protect my privacy like it's supposed to do, so why use it?

You spend half your time at Windows Update? How long are you usally online, per day?

I could say the same exact thing about IE. It doesn't block pop-up's or protect my privacy like it's supposed to do, so why use it?

the guy was talking about the site in the picture i posted a few posts below and i spend over 8 hors on the net a day since i edit video i can do browsing and work at the same time....... it only blocks pop ups but not ads' just like on IE

I Oh really!! I had  it there for a while' i didn't know its was outdated' well when i hear theres a better FF imma give it another chance' cause one thing is for sure i will not update to SP2  ON IE

There's FF 1.0.6 (stable) and 1.5.0 (beta) versions out right now.. I think there is also a 1.0.7 version which fixes the IDN security problem :D

well when  1.5.0 comes out i'll try it' But just to let people now i like IE but only with SP1 cause when i install SP2 it messes up my mouse' aand some other features.......

I got IE SP1 too.. I dind't know there was an SP2.. (Does SP2 come with the os service pack SP2?).. I'm not even going to install SP2, cuz of the comments I get about it .. lol :D

I got IE SP1 too.. I dind't know there was an SP2.. (Does SP2 come with the os service pack SP2?).. I'm not even going to install SP2, cuz of the comments I get about it .. lol :D

I tried SP2 when i had to install to tryout IE7 Beta and i liked alot of the features IE7 came with but the problem is that my mouse looses its precision when using photoshop as it has a mind of its own' if i move my mouse in a circle motion it keeps going right instead of the circle motion going down like i moved' it plus i did messed up other features and software well when i had Norton it corrupted the file' thats why i rather have SP1 and just protect myself with good AV and security sofware....