Best Photo Editor?

Shug7272

cobra you have a new sig for everyday of the month?

lol of course i do :lol: mostly its just me experimenting with different styles and stuff, making a sig for a different forum and dciding to use it here too, or ill simply make a new sig and like it better. i probably could make like 30 sigs in the span of a few days if i didnt have school :wink:

lol' date=' its intimidating until u learn which ones are totally useless and which ull be using like every time u open anything. :wink: read up on some tutorials and itll be a piece of cake after awhile. :D[/quote']

Yea the wife is picking it up fast I work to much to sit down at it and get good. Thanks for the encouragement though. :)

I'd suggest Photoshop over anything else. I've just upgraded to CS, though I had been using Photoshop7 for many months prior. I didn't notice much of a change, other than the fact that it was fancied up a bit. Either way, Photoshop is the way to go for photo editing. :)

Cobra, how do u make the animated gifs or whatever? Is it all in photoshop, or do you do the basic backgroud in photoshop and then use some other program for making stuff move?

You can make things move in Image Ready' date=' which comes with Photoshop.[/quote']

yea u make what u want in photoshop then u press a button that sends it to imageready, then u can move everything around and stuff how u want.