Icon wars this is cool

milchama

resopalrabotnick :You can copy it if you want to I got it from a site a long time ago that said it was ok to use their animated gif's.I used it as my sig before I got the one I use now.

If you know how the change the size it would work as an animated avatar but it is too big to work like it is.Right now it is 160 X 160 I think the max avatar size is 100 X 100 but before you go to the trouble to make it smaller you need to find out what the max size of an avatar is now.I don't know how to  make a .gif smaller so I can't help you with that .I would like to know how but it probably requires photoshop or something like that & I don't do enough stuff like that to spend the money on the software.I did try to shrink a similar one I could get all the images separated & sized down but couldn't figure out how to put them back together.But sure use it if you can.

Dang, Thats why I love this forum everyone is so helpful to eachother.

Does Any one know how to Change All the Icons on Win XP I already changed the My Computer, My Documents, My Network Places, and recycle can. but cant figure out how to change the Hard Drive, and regular folders, My Music, My Pictures folders,  disk drives etc. Icons.

Dang, Thats why I love this forum everyone is so helpful to eachother.

Does Any one know how to Change All the Icons on Win XP I already changed the My Computer, My Documents, My Network Places, and recycle can. but cant figure out how to change the Hard Drive, and regular folders, disk drives etc Icons.

Yep, isn't this a great site!  ;)

You might want to use IconPackager from here: IconPackager

Check out some packages here: IP Gallery

cool

organ_shifter : Thanks they all looked good I put some of them in my pictures.resopalrabotnick should be able to use one of the smaller ones for an avatar.All I have is MSpaint & IfranVeiw.I can do some things with them but I never figured out how to shrink a .gif with IfranVeiw.

Yep, isn't this a great site!  ;)

You might want to use IconPackager from here: IconPackager

Check out some packages here: IP Gallery

It's very easy to get the hang of. It was an optional install with Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.

I had a hard time with .gif images before using it. :)

heym I got Animation Shop 3, how'd you do that multicolor?

did you actually buy paint shop 9? I have 8, we won't mention how I got that though, but I tried 9, and stupid Corel added more security so I can't *crack* it, ahem, I mean, umm..put in my reg stuff for it...yeah that's right. :lol: