How much of a geek are you?

organ_shifter

A recent survey suggested that hi-tech jargon is proving tricky for many people to understand. Find out how technically smart you are with our quiz that tests how much you really know about the world of the web and computers.

Please don't link to your test results. It will reveal the answers to other users.

My results: You got 10 right!

Excellent, you have the makings of a proper propeller head.

Test here: Take Test

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You got 10 right!

Excellent, you have the makings of a proper propeller head."

a bit Too easy...here's Bonus question #11~!

11. Name the largest standard circuit unit of capacity, which consists of 155,500 Kbps (equal to 155 Mbps).

;)

Anyone here have a link to a good i.q.test?  thanks in advance ~!

-JxL

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk

lol. I cant believe I got Q. 1 wrong. :icon_pale:

so he links to his test...with all the answers...right off the bat...second post in...after the first post said "Please don't link to your test results. It will reveal the answers to other users." in big red letters...i'm sure most of the people that took the test would have known the answers anyway...but...it's all moot now :haha: prove it...just kidding...or was that statement added after u took the test and posted the link...no that's not it...it doesn't say it was edited...oh well...so now everyone...don't click his link and cheat from this point on k...he's a mod tho so he can edit his post...i'm sure he will...he just didn't see it...and i'm just razzin him...i am way funny..ya all know that, i'm sure :P

:haha: :haha: i edited my post 'coz i saw a +1 hidden and i'm curious....as for the test...it's really are easy  ;)

(+1 hidden) means one member that is hidden is viewing this topic...i would imagine...judging from the time of ur post...that would have been me :P...i like to be stealth...wooooo...sneaking around...lurking in the shadows...waiting for my next victim...oh wait no that would be jack the ripper...i'm the easter bunny

i said i got 4 and 9 wrong which means 8 right

VampireXxX i can't believe u missed blunted's meaning...i get it blunted...u got numer 4 and number 9 wrong...u got numbers 1,2,3,5,6,7,8 and 10 right...so u got 8 answers correct :D ...dag i smart tonite...i'd better hurry and take the test before i lose deeze smartz

so he links to his test...with all the answers...right off the bat...second post in...after the first post said "Please don't link to your test results. It will reveal the answers to other users." in big red letters...i'm sure most of the people that took the test would have known the answers anyway...but...it's all moot now :haha: prove it...just kidding...or was that statement added after u took the test and posted the link...no that's not it...it doesn't say it was edited...oh well...so now everyone...don't click his link and cheat from this point on k...he's a mod tho so he can edit his post...i'm sure he will...he just didn't see it...and i'm just razzin him...i am way funny..ya all know that, i'm sure :P

Oops, I didn't read all of it. My apologies Organ. Also thanks tdawnaz for pointing that out.  :oops:

Oops, I didn't read all of it. My apologies Organ. Also thanks tdawnaz for pointing that out.  :oops:

aw shoot i knew i shoulda took the test last nite...now i don't have the cheat sheet... :P ...hellfire...me and my big mouth :haha:

and why does it keep saying the same thing...no matter how many u get right or wrong it say something about a proper propeller head...what's a propeller head anyway?