Please Suggest: WINDOWS VISTA?

Guest elliot1234

Guest elliot1234

hey people greetings to all

ok windows vista users tell me whether to go for it?

im using windows xp and id like to try out vista . just let me know if it is AS COMPATIBLE AS WINDOWS XP. like supporting all nowadays games and progs and everythign. any suggestion will be helpful.

those who downloaded vista are also kindly requested to suggest a website from where they did  :oops:

thank you to all readers

and this site is awesome

hey people greetings to all

ok windows vista users tell me whether to go for it?

im using windows xp and id like to try out vista . just let me know if it is AS COMPATIBLE AS WINDOWS XP. like supporting all nowadays games and progs and everythign. any suggestion will be helpful.

those who downloaded vista are also kindly requested to suggest a website from where they did  :oops:

thank you to all readers

and this site is awesome

As with any beta there are going to be some flaws..  The one that I saw alot was graphic drivers and sound driver not acting like they should.. I was however, not all that impressed with the beta.. Not much has physically changed.  I mean a new GUI that is nice but it is not like they reinvented the start menu.. I am sure that the beta is on some torrent sites.. check those.

guys we dont want to see any post here of links to warez websites or directly connect us to any torrent site

please try and keep it legal

try to do a search in google for windows vista download

http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&q=download+windows+vista+beta&btnG=Search

it is not a public release windows vista btw

Guest elliot1234

oh boy i forgot to mention this before (im a thread poster :angry3:)

i have this nvidia graphics card. so does this mean i will have trouble installing it on vista

doesnt vista is compatible with xp . oh boy let me know Vista users. i already downlaoded it half.  :shock:

and much much thank you to dlewis23 for screenshots

Guest elliot1234

Is Vista really a drastic improvement over XP?  I mean XP is close to perfect IMO and other than some new GUI I havent read anything mindblowing about this new OS. 

well gotta see it to find out ZeroOne.

Is Vista really a drastic improvement over XP?  I mean XP is close to perfect IMO and other than some new GUI I havent read anything mindblowing about this new OS. 

XP is almost perfect

are you for real??? how much is microsoft playing you to say this?