$119 bundle !!!

disturbed

yeah i heard celerons overheat fast and they are way slower than pentium and AMD, but i dont know..never accually owned one

A friend of mine had a Celeron.. I dont know if it was a D or anything, but on NFSU2, you could fry eggs on the pc case.. And I think the formula for Celeron speeds are P4 or AMDs divided by 3.. celeron 2.4ghz = 800mhz p4 .. something like that :D

Guest kamil234

A friend of mine had a Celeron.. I dont know if it was a D or anything, but on NFSU2, you could fry eggs on the pc case.. And I think the formula for Celeron speeds are P4 or AMDs divided by 3.. celeron 2.4GHz = 800MHz p4 .. something like that :D

LOL thats terrible  :cry:

take a look here, here  and here for Celeron vs. P4 benchmarks.. Maybe its not 3 times slower, but a bit slower for the speed of a P4 with the same processor speed.. Anyways, they heat up under pressure, so I'll stay with the P4's.. Saving a buck vs. overheating my pc components :whaa: .. I'll give a few more bucks for a better processor.. Anyways they say the performance difference is because of the L2 caches.. I don't know if its true, but I prefer other processors :D

The thing is.......I DONT GAME OR DO ANY OF THAT!!!

Did you see the one abotu MP3 compression and MPG video compression? They are abotu the same......Looks like I'd be moer than happy with a Celeron, the only difference is CACHE anyways....

And the cooling methods for Celerons.. Better spend some good money on that :D

i think i might buy one of these for myself too......i dont know why ppl are so down on celerons LOL its a 119 dollar computer for christs sake  :shock:

think why it is so cheap.. motherboard + cpu + 256mb or ram for 119$.. hmm.. maybe faulty parts.. i may be wrong and it could be a normal sale, but i won't buy it.. anyone buy it and try it yet? :D