Question about the AIW9600xt graphic card..

raptors892004

I searched for the capture AIW 9600xt graphic card on some stores' websites and i got those two websites with the lowest prices:

Canada Computers

Tiger Direct

The TigerDirect website has a quoted price which is about 100 bucks higher than CanadaComputers.. Both websites advertise the same products for those prices (If you click on CanadaComputers' website and then on more info, the link will lead to the ATI home of the 9600xt graphics card).. Is there anything different in both of those packages or is it only the price.. I could ask in the CanadaComputers store if they sell it with the remote and software, but I think that it comes in box with every 9600xt graphics card.. How is the capturing quality of this video card? I mean the resolution.. What is the max capturing resolution if any of you know for the 9600xt graphics card.. Thanks for any answers in advance :)

EDIT: One more question.. I couldn't find any info on the web about this particular function of this graphics card, but does it require any extra power supply (e.g.: higher watt ps).. I was wondering this, because my current ps is only 300W and if you can advise me on whether this card will work good with it or whether it could cause some system instability because of insufficient ps, it would be greatly appreciated ;)