Windows XP theme files

raptors892004

http://www.alienware.com/Standalone_Pages/alienguise.aspx

^AlienGUise is a theme manager for the 3 Alienware custom themes... which i think are free... i know one of them is anyway. But i never figured out how to get the other ones on. lol i loved it and used it for a long time till i had to get rid of it cause the new Yahoo! Messanger doesnt seem to work with it....

Well there you go lol.

Cool Beans.

• 4 weeks later...

Im using Vista Inspirat BricoPack

BricoPack Author : dlb

BricoPack Installeur : bricomix

Icons Author : dlb, Overlord59, RadE8, Microsoft

File Size : 27 Mb

Version : 1.0 (BricoPack Installeur : 3.1)

Language : All

very nice theme.. is that for stardock only? if its standalone, where could I get it from? :D

very nice theme.. is that for stardock only? if its standalone, where could I get it from? :D

Here is the link'  http://crystalxp.zerackiel.net/bricopack-vista-inspirat.php

I Got it from the link above and its free' you can also get the themes and other dock png icons from links on same site....Its easy to install and to manage' I have the plus version' its more configurable' Im hooked with it now'

Im using Vista Inspirat BricoPack

BricoPack Author : dlb

BricoPack Installeur : bricomix

Icons Author : dlb, Overlord59, RadE8, Microsoft

File Size : 27 Mb

Version : 1.0 (BricoPack Installeur : 3.1)

Language : All

downloaded the theme. very nice

i downloaded it, but it made my pc a bit laggy, so for now im gonna stick with the .theme files (and the energy blue theme).. maybe in the future, i will give this great program another try ;)

same thing happened to me the first time..... but the second time i installed it successfully' just dont add the extra features........ now im making my own icons and its nice'

How do you intstall it?

you download Pack_Vista_Inspirat_1.1 from link and install where it tells you' it installs to your windows folder c/windows/BricoPacks and when you are going to add additional png icons for the dock you have to go to c/windows/BricoPacks/vista/your choice of folder' its better if you add folders as they come or make ur custom folder of favorite icons' on desktop just drag in shorcuts and change the icon to a png vista icon' it takes some time to get it the way you want it...