5 days and counting til the new package. omg i can't wait!!!!!!!!

EvilNightHawk4

i kinda missaid that in my first post. maybe you should just believe they are instead of knocking everyone everytime someone says something about it. or asking for proof, faith is a good virtue to have.

w00t 600

Why should I believe something that I already know is wrong?  I have lots of faith, but when I know something is wrong I point it out.  Maybe people should wait for an actual, official announcement from BellSouth and stop jumping up and down every time somebody, *anybody*, posts a date or a speed or a price or anything else. 

When it's official, they'll make a public announcement.  Until they make a public announcement, it isn't official and anything you see is a rumor and may or may not be right.

I have to agree with RJ44, on the site it says NOTHING about 6.0, but guess what September 15th, has passed, also now its Oct. 11, and guess what, no xtreme 6.0? If theres no public date yet, I doubt it will be no time soon. Next time you call, they will just up it another month.