Any of you guys apposed to hacking BT sites?

Indestructable

hmjm, I guess that's a yes... :-|

It's obviously a yes. This is definatly not a hacking forum, and you're better off posting this thread on the plethora of hacking fora out there. Hell, you might even get help on some of them.

haha, no ip coming, even though I know some of you can see it, I was just talking about doing what this guy did:

http://xyflar.blogspot.com

not actually like destroying their site or anything, lol...nothin serious.

besides, I got the account from bugmenot.com, I didn't sign up, and I didn't even download anything...except for what I had to while I was changing the address, et al...so, I'm not using it to get stuff without returning the favor, I'm not an a$$...lol

we still cool RTB? don't wanna piss off a troll...*choke*

make sure your using BitTorrent client, or something like Azueras(sp?). The BitComet and the clients ripped off of that one(i.e. Bit Lord) dont report the data correctly therefore not working. I had it work once using Bit Torrent client, tried it again using BitLord, didnt work.

I don't see much fun in fooling websites by using an exploit and it should patched soon anyway. Quite strange that this allows your shared upload amount to be adjusted in such a simple way.

Beware of the troll. :evil1:

haha, no ip coming, even though I know some of you can see it, I was just talking about doing what this guy did:

http://xyflar.blogspot.com

not actually like destroying their site or anything, lol...nothin serious.

besides, I got the account from bugmenot.com, I didn't sign up, and I didn't even download anything...except for what I had to while I was changing the address, et al...so, I'm not using it to get stuff without returning the favor, I'm not an a$$...lol

i'm not sure i understand why u posted any of this...did u really think anyone was going to join you after u posted a written confession :haha: ...this site nor any of it's members are going to support u in any hacking endeavors...harmless or otherwise...regardless of what site...it's illegal...and it all serious...period

let me say say loud and clear...Testmy.net does NOT support ANY illegal activity...period

maybe u were just being funny??? were u?

ok, ok, just dump the damn topic, sorry, it was supposed to be fun.. I know what your saying about it all being illegal, but I don't think so. fine, I wont talk about it here..geez.

oh, and for the record, I wasn't trying to get anyone to "support me in any hacking endeavors"..I don't know where that came from?