2003 Server Ent. Edition....... Computer Management problem

cak46

When I try to run the MMC Computer Management, the MMC console comes up with the Computer Management Script but when I try to click on anything within the window or tab, nothing works.  I can access the MMC menus using alt+f (for the File menu), etc. but that is it.  It's running SP2, 2003 Server Enterprise Edition as a member Server with Citrix Access Essentials 1.0 and SQL Server SP3a.  No log entries are created (Even with auditing on) and no error messages.  Tried it in Safe mode and I can access it there.  Normal Mode, no go.  Any help would be appreciated.  Any one have any ideas?

can you post a screen shot? I am unable to picture the problem.. you cant click at all?

Correct.  The system just beeps at me.  If I tab, the first item on the list gets highlighted in gray, then no more Tabbing allowed.  Kinda frustrating.  The Computer Management screen looks just like the one in XP.  I tried replacing the msc file but that caused more problems and mmc would not even load the console.  Can't do a screenshot, the server is at work.  Everything else works gloriously.  I may try rolling back sp2 but am hesitant to do this in case of potential impact on sql or ctrix metaframe.  Rather take some time and try to fix the issue..........

call ms.. that stuff should be supported.. or get some one who is MS certified on the system.. I dont know Server oses very well.. played with the basic..

May give ms a try but want to figure it out.  I have a bit of time so I'm not desperate enough to call them yet.

Thanks for your help! :)