Roadrunner *wireless*

nascar20fan1969

I have roadrunner and my modem crapped out on me , they sent another modem but no good.personally i think there modems sux, I went and bought a linksys wireless G cable gateway

this modem rocks easy install .... now here is my question ... I have a USB card which I have attached to a wire so that i can get it up high for better transmission , would i be better off with a PCI card that has antenna on it for more speed ???

And if anyone could give me settings to make my modem faster it would be great

Thanks

umm.. if you are having to get move the usb key up then i would say stay with what you have.. my guess is that you are getting alot of interference behind the computer.. Leave like it is..

You can try one of these.. http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?childpagename=US%2FLayout&packedargs=c%3DL_Product_C2%26cid%3D1115416827517&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

They normally get better speeds than the usb keys.  but you are still going to want to run a usb cable away from the computer.