Anyone have this phone?

Indestructable

I actually just got the LG C2000, and used to have an LG1200, I have never had a problem with my LG phones.  They make a good durable phone, that can take ALOT of abuse  As for Cingular I have never had any problems with them.  And Roll Over Minutes are GREAT!!!  They have saved my butt numerous times.  You shouldn't have any problems with Cingular or the phone.  If you need anything just send me a message I used to work for Cingular and this will be my second LG phone.

btw-how reliable is cingular? do the rollover minutes really work? sounds sweet.  :-P

I had one LG phone.. the memory died after 6 months.. dont know why.. had to rma it.. and got a V551 out of the deal after the replacement didnt receive calls.. but I loved the phone!!  They make good phones.. i just think i got a bad one!

I have been with cingular for about a year now..  I am not that impressed.. being a former AT&T customer who enjoyed working with people who cared about their customers.. cingular was a hard switch to make.. But i had to do it for the V551..    I have no problems with reception or service.  The WAP is fast with in reason... Overall Cingular is a D for customer service and a B+ for network service.

LG C1500? My brother just ordered me one from the Cingular sale (going till tomorrow, so check the  page now!) at www.cingular.com , and it looks cool. anyone have one?

btw-how reliable is cingular? do the rollover minutes really work? sounds sweet.  :-P

I've had Cingular for a while now, about 3 years or so. They seem very reliable. In side buildings the connection isn't as strong though. I guess it depends on where you are.

NOKIA make the best phones

but they are not very popular in the USA i know

but they are the best :)

I've had two Nokia's, currently the 3595 and I agree. They are very good phones.

I have a Nokia 5125 with 1 year Tracfone service..This is fine for me but if you live on you cell phone it wouldn't be.one good thing about Tracfone if its lost or stolen only the minutes that are prepaid can be used so you can't get any extra charges.911 is still supposed to work even if you are out of minutes But I have never tested this.

I have a Nokia 5125 with 1 year Tracfone service..This is fine for me but if you live on you cell phone it wouldn't be.one good thing about Tracfone if its lost or stolen only the minutes that are prepaid can be used so you can't get any extra charges.911 is still supposed to work even if you are out of minutes But I have never tested this.

I think 911 works even if a phone isn't "activated". So if someone has an old phone lying around, they could leave it in their car for example, and as long as it's charged, you can still have a phone for real emergancies.