Conrgats to the people who live in Tampa Bay Area. Speed Increase. (RR)

Guest thecableguy

Okay...here is the deal on the Bright House (Tampa Bay) speed upgrade.....

1). You must be a digital combo customer with either digital cable and RR or digital phone and RR.

Okay...here is the deal on the Bright House (Tampa Bay) speed upgrade.....

1). You must be a digital combo customer with either digital cable and RR or digital phone and RR.  (those who have just RR alone will not be eligible for the new RR tiers).

2).  In order to qualify for the 15mb/2mb tier you must be a digital combo customer with RR and digital phone (minimum).  (again, those who just RR will not be eligible for the new RR tiers)

3). The price is diff is $10. and $15. respectively

4.) Service will be available Oct 17th.

that is bs... omg we just have the cable package...so no upgrade for us.. what a supprise!

Guest thecableguy

that is bs... omg we just have the cable package...so no upgrade for us.. what a supprise!

with no plans to upgrade Central FL, because fios isn't here. i love greedy companies. "hey there isn't a rival who can match us, so *#*&@ em!"

I hardly call it greedy.  They are rewarding their loyal customers first.  Proof there are benefits to having "most" of your eggs in one basket.

I hardly call it greedy.  They are rewarding their loyal customers first.  Proof there are benefits to having "most" of your eggs in one basket.

loyal? f*** that, Iv had them since it was still a 2/256 cnnection, I also tried to get digital phone (along with my digital cable and rr service) they came out to install it after waiting a month, turned to us and said " oh sh*t.. is not avaliable here. sorry."

Guest thecableguy

loyal? f*** that, Iv had them since it was still a 2/256 cnnection, I also tried to get digital phone (along with my digital cable and rr service) they came out to install it after waiting a month, turned to us and said " oh sh*t.. is not avaliable here. sorry."

You obviously misread my first post or you would know you are among the lucky loyal.

Guest thecableguy

WOW!!...that is some b.s.

But congrats to those getting it...though the way theyre upgrading is completely unfair...more money to them :mad2:

Unfair???

Oh never mind, not even worth a response....

Guest thecableguy

I'm happy for all the one that will get the upgrade, just wonder sence Bradenton is in the Tampa Bay Area, if Bradenton will get this upgrade :?: Well I think Bradenton is part of the Tampa Bay Area

Guest thecableguy

yea first i heard of it.... but its about time... i bet it will take em 3-40 more years before they do orlando (no fios here :( )

then again if fios was here, i wouldn't be posting in the rr section of the forums *wink*

Heh....I'm sure that would only be the case for a very short time however...before you go off hat tipped and thinkin life is grand...read the fine FIOS print.

i did read the fios fine print. i dont host anything and if i did i would go with the business plan. and you can pay month 2 month. you don't have to sign a contract....

roadrunner here is just ripping us off and they know it. they have THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE i have ever experienced (besides sprint ofcourse)....

i do understand markets are different... but it should be ABOUT the customer.

Guest thecableguy

i did read the fios fine print. i dont host anything and if i did i would go with the business plan. and you can pay month 2 month. you don't have to sign a contract....

roadrunner here is just ripping us off and they know it. they have THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE i have ever experienced (besides sprint ofcourse)....

In order to get a competitive Verizon rate you MUST sign a 2 year service agreement.

Tell it Like it is

Guest thecableguy

First of all I dont care if I get a response from you...and second of all its unfair due to the fact that some people cannot get those services..yet you say those who have it are loyal:roll:

And why not?  You have the cable running to the house...it's as simple as adding the digital tier and a $6.64 digital cable box or DVR (same price btw).