question about tabbed browsing in ff

raptors892004

go to tools - options - tabbed browsing - want you want to do is possible and makes browsing more enjoyable because you can just center click and read at your liesure as the focus does not change - you can also put the tabs on the bottom which I think is nicer - also you can download a lot of tabbed browsing extensions which do almost anything you can imagine.

huh? what plugins or extensions do i need for ie? if you are talking about the shockwave, quicktime etc. stuff that is simply because it's a proprietary format and ms does not have the license to distribute it.

you still gotta install it and thats what u guys dont like about ff.. its in some ways like IE and u gotta do stuff to it to make it work how u want.. its not like IE comes with a popup blocker or anything when u first install it.. Later on u get a popup blocker, password manager, etc for IE, so don't tell me u dont have to install things in IE :D

you still gotta install it and thats what u guys dont like about ff.. its in some ways like IE and u gotta do stuff to it to make it work how u want.. its not like IE comes with a popup blocker or anything when u first install it.. Later on u get a popup blocker, password manager, etc for IE, so don't tell me u dont have to install things in IE :D

I Simply turn on automatic updates on and forget about it' what about FF does it have Automatic Updates on FF cause you are still using windows' or FF doesn't need windows updates?