lol i need a life- i made a banner for the site

Cobra

Um.... speedy lolz. Open paint and cut that........ and uh..... save it..... and then you have a smaller banner because the excess stuff is just plain white!!! lolz

ok, imma start working on them again- i was working on a sig for a sig of the week contest at the gfx forum i go to. it was a socom theme:

CobrasSOCOMsig.gif

anyways, does anyone still have the pic of the dog from the old mascot? or some of the runners-up from the choosing of the new one?

ok, imma start working on them again- i was working on a sig for a sig of the week contest at the gfx forum i go to. it was a socom theme:

CobrasSOCOMsig.gif

anyways, does anyone still have the pic of the dog from the old mascot? or some of the runners-up from the choosing of the new one?

Uh... No I dont, but Socom 2 is the bomb. I used to be top ten, before I retired. :( Cant wait for 3, hope its for the PS3. :D:D:D

i found the topic with the runner-up! woooo! i made another one with one of them, same style as the first banner. i like the first better, but maybe thats just me:

TestMyFastEnoughBanner.jpg

if i can find the bulldog pic, i might make a different style, but the other runner-up pic wouldnt fit into a style that the bulldog would fit in- itd be better in one like these two that i made. lol the artwork guy is freaky, making all these creepy monsters. :lol:

i found the topic with the runner-up! woooo! i made another one with one of them, same style as the first banner. i like the first better, but maybe thats just me:

TestMyFastEnoughBanner.jpg

if i can find the bulldog pic, i might make a different style, but the other runner-up pic wouldnt fit into a style that the bulldog would fit in- itd be better in one like these two that i made. lol the artwork guy is freaky, making all these creepy monsters. :lol:

Here ya go buddy // even in PSD with layers...

// I will PM you the link, I don't like my PSD's getting out :)