Problems with Azureus

Doomsday

i keep getting this error whenever i start up Azureus:

UCP.jpg

i get it also for TCP too.

i have the ports opened using windows Firewall {6881}configured my Network Everywhere NR041 router hooked up using the site www.portforward.com

i know,i should get a better firewall program but i had Sygate,had problems with it disappearing after start-up but didn't get this error.

and had Outpost,nothing but headaches with that too.

i have bitdenfender and tried using that firewall extension with the same problem.

anyone got a clue on what else i can do to get rid of this problem?

i keep getting this error whenever i start up Azureus:

UCP.jpg

i get it also for TCP too.

i have the ports opened using windows Firewall {6881}configured my Network Everywhere NR041 router hooked up using the site www.portforward.com

i know,i should get a better firewall program but i had Sygate,had problems with it disappearing after start-up but didn't get this error.

and had Outpost,nothing but headaches with that too.

i have bitdenfender and tried using that firewall extension with the same problem.

anyone got a clue on what else i can do to get rid of this problem?

you should really avoid using the default ports (6881 range).  I remember seeing somewhere that a lot of torrent sites are banning that port b/c of legal issues and whatnot.  Also, i've heard of some ISP's blocking 6881 b/c they know its for torrent.  Change your port to something 50000+ in azureus, and configure your router for those ports, then see if you get that error.

http://www.testmy.net/forum/t-890.0 Try this out, its  lil out dated I will update it soon. Wing is right DONT use the default port. You need to change the port in  Azureus as well as your router also you need to check your IP using the start menu in windows then the run tab then type cmd hit enter then type ipconfig hit enter and make sure you are forwarding the ports to the right IP in your router.