Java and Azureus

wingzero2309

Ya, my javaw is taking up 62K. But its still responsive. Try disableing all your Vista theme and stuff. Use the Windows XP silver theme (Thats what im using..no probkems here)

EDIT: this its only at 60K when I have Azarus open...when its closed its at 20K..

Basicly it trys to find the best Seeders and take u/l from them, but you should also upload as fast as possibal to, becuase then you'd be leeching.

As you see in my pic I have a good connection with Azarus, 300+ kb/s download  :-P

I found this DMZ thing on my router...but the description it has is this:

The DMZ hosting feature allows one local user to be exposed to the Internet for use of a special-purpose service such as Internet gaming or videoconferencing. DMZ hosting forwards all the ports at the same time to one PC. The Port Forwarding feature is more secure because it only opens the ports you want to have opened, while DMZ hosting opens all the ports of one computer, exposing the computer so the Internet can see it.

I don't really want to expose myself by opening up every port.  Isn't there a more secure way?

Also, do any of you guys have a Linksys WRT54G router and are connected to it via ethernet?  If so, what EXACTLY did you do to get your smileyface dude to be green?  No matter what i do, i always get "NAT Error"

It can depend on the tracker. I have the DI-604 Verizon gave me with FiOS and I have a green smiley with nothing done to the router. But as I am reading articals I might to get my upload over 40 kb/s.

Just forward ports 50000-60000 on your router (CHANGE THE PORT ON AZARUS TO 50000 or 60000)

It can depend on the tracker. I have the DI-604 Verizon gave me with FiOS and I have a green smiley with nothing done to the router. But as I am reading articals I might to get my upload over 40 kb/s.

Just forward ports 50000-60000 on your router (CHANGE THE PORT ON AZARUS TO 50000 or 60000)

I've already changed the port's to 50010 (Azureus only uses 1 port), and i've forwarded 50010-50010, and i also set my ip to static.

Alright, I tried DMZ and that didn't seem to work.  I even tried it w/o Sygate but to no avail.

Then, i tried the port forwarding again.  This time, instead of forwarding 50010 to both 192.168.11 (my ip address) and 192.168.1.102 (my ip when i go wireless), i just forwarded it to the .11 ip, and i got an 'OK!' on azureus and i got green smileys

Anways, thanks for all help everyone